- Keep domestic animals in.
- Keep wild animals and vermin out.
- Separate different groups of animals.
- Allow rationing of crops and pastures.
- Fence off eroding areas, trees, rivers and roads.
The Benefits of Power Fencing
- Easily constructed and maintained.
- Light weight and easily transported.
- Durable because of low physical contact.
- Easily modified.
- Less animal hide and pelt damage.
- Deterrent to trespassers and predators.
- Increase milk and meat production with fresh, short, highly palatable pasture.
- More subdivision ensures animal manure is spread more evenly over the whole grazing area.