Register

Topic-icon Trade me assault rifle sales

• Thank you received: 79
2 weeks 1 day ago #546031 by Mudlerk

Can we please distinguish between eradicating pests, mercifully killing domestic animals and hunting; and the urge to play soldier? Only the last function requires a semiautomatic weapon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 39
2 weeks 1 day ago #546033 by jeannielea

I don't know what it was. What i said was in the Dompost and on radio so I assumed they knew what was in it.

• Thank you received: 69
2 weeks 1 day ago #546037 by Cigar

Mudlerk wrote: Can we please distinguish between eradicating pests, mercifully killing domestic animals and hunting; and the urge to play soldier? Only the last function requires a semiautomatic weapon.

The government disagrees with you, they are allowing DOC workers to continue to use semi-automatics. Or maybe DOC are going to be part of our defence force!

• Thank you received: 5
2 weeks 2 hours ago #546043 by ddonalds

Mudlerk wrote: Can we please distinguish between eradicating pests, mercifully killing domestic animals and hunting; and the urge to play soldier? Only the last function requires a semiautomatic weapon.

I don't require a car but I choose to have one so I don't have to walk
I have a semi Automatic because I chose to have one. It is only a .22 so don't panic
Personal choice needs to be a consideration and yes I do support the ban.

DD

• Thank you received: 20
2 weeks 2 hours ago #546044 by Blueberry

Cigar wrote:

The government disagrees with you, they are allowing DOC workers to continue to use semi-automatics. Or maybe DOC are going to be part of our defence force!

\

I don't think it is as much about the use of a semi-automatic as it is about the access to one, e.g.I imagine if a DOC worker needs to use a gun in the execution of their job, DOC would have safe premises and protocols where and how said gun is stored over night.
Which ought to be a darned sight safer than some 'home safes' i've seen on farms.

[;)] Blueberry
treading lightly on mother earth

• Thank you received: 79
1 week 6 days ago #546049 by Mudlerk

The Government disagrees with me? Gosh, that'd be a first!

Time to create page: 0.078 seconds
Go to top

Get all the latest news along with practical tips and expert advice.