First lambs pic

More
7 years 7 months ago - 7 years 7 months ago #525060 by hilldweller
Replied by hilldweller on topic First lambs pic
Nice pics TL. I see you've managed to introduce some genes from those rolly dogs on the loo paper ad :)

And those coloured ones are very cute.

Hope you get some growth soon Deanna.

hilldweller
Last edit: 7 years 7 months ago by hilldweller.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Deanna

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 7 months ago #525111 by terralee
Replied by terralee on topic First lambs pic

hilldweller wrote: Nice pics TL. I see you've managed to introduce some genes from those rolly dogs on the loo paper ad :)

Itwasn't easy I can tell you HD :silly: they have definitely shrunk too :ohmy:

Hope you are OK with this horrid weather ...you must be right into lambing about now :huh: :unsure:

Cheers :blink:

Leonie & Zoo!!! :silly: :woohoo:

More
7 years 7 months ago #525122 by hilldweller
Replied by hilldweller on topic First lambs pic
Are you aiming to shrink them further or are they where you want them now?

Lambing officially starts in a couple of days so only a handful of early ones exposed to this weather thank goodness and they've all got great shelter so hopefully all OK. Lost a ewe with a bearing today though. Saw her yesterday but at that point she was moving way too fast on a bushy hillside for me to be able to do anything. Went back this evening hoping to be able to put her out of her misery and she'd died, poor thing. Hate it that I can't always intervene when necessary here.

hilldweller

More
7 years 7 months ago #525124 by Deanna
Replied by Deanna on topic First lambs pic
Ahhhh that's sad. All my ewes have lambed accept last years ewe lambs. And even the others were 2 weeks later than usual. Hopefully they are all a good enough size for this weather. They have had some wonderful weather till now.

25 acres, 1400 Blue Gums, Wiltshire sheep, 5 steers, 2 cows, ducks, chickens, bees, dog, cats, retired, 1 husband and 3 grandkids.

Time to create page: 0.149 seconds