The irony.....

More
7 years 7 months ago #524364 by Anakei
The irony..... was created by Anakei
How ironic that more people have now become sick from a towns' water supply than have ever become sick from raw milk.

Just saying :dry:

Urban mini farmer and guerilla gardener
The following user(s) said Thank You: max2

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 7 months ago #524369 by rendnil
Replied by rendnil on topic The irony.....
we all drunk the milk straight from the shed the race was to see who got the cream

More
7 years 7 months ago #524372 by Ronney
Replied by Ronney on topic The irony.....
As I've been listening to this idiotic story unfolding, it also occurred to me that they worry about raw milk when they can't even get the water supply right. If nobody minds too much I shall continue to drink milk from my own cows - at least I know what nasties are in it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: max2

More
7 years 7 months ago #524380 by Geba
Replied by Geba on topic The irony.....
At our current house the water comes from the creek so is only used for washing. Boiling wouldn't help as it's too high in ground minerals to drink safely (it does interesting things to plumbing as well), so we bring in drinking water each week.

Now, have been staring at the kitchen taps thinking, hmmm! Overmineralised, or bacterially contaminated, what a choice....!

More
7 years 7 months ago #524399 by kindajojo
Replied by kindajojo on topic The irony.....
No irony would be if the sourced of the contamination was found to be someone dumping milk into the aquifer..........

More
7 years 7 months ago #524407 by LongRidge
Replied by LongRidge on topic The irony.....
I had a friend that got TB from drinking raw milk. Every year there are outbreaks of food poisoning from drinking raw milk, which are published in scientific papers, but that does not make good news now that processing has been damned as bad. Rats love living in grain stores, but fortunately we are not tempted to eat these raw, or we would be very ill indeed :( .

More
7 years 7 months ago #524940 by rendnil
Replied by rendnil on topic The irony.....
the amount of rat poo in human food is far higher tha in animal feeds and thats a fact

More
7 years 7 months ago #524941 by Rokker
Replied by Rokker on topic The irony.....

rendnil wrote: the amount of rat poo in human food is far higher tha in animal feeds and thats a fact

Interesting claim! Can you refer me to the research that proves that?

Do NOT cross this paddock! ... Unless you can do it in 9 seconds, 'cos the bull can do it in 10!

Time to create page: 0.126 seconds