Golden Queen Tomatoes

More
1 month 4 days ago #559384 by Stikkibeek
I'm looking for some new season's seed off this tomato. They are or were grown prolifically around the north of NZ and I'd like to invigorate the current gene pool. They are an indeterminate type and are similar to Beef steak, but yellow and low acid. I'm happy to cover postage costs.

Did you know, that what you thought I said, was not what I meant :S

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 month 4 days ago #559386 by tonybaker
Replied by tonybaker on topic Golden Queen Tomatoes
seems like there are a few suppliers online, Kings Seeds have an F1 line, and info@chiantigardens.com

5 acres, Ferguson 35X and implements, Hanmay pto shredder, BMW Z3, Countax ride on mower, chooks, Dorper and Wiltshire sheep. Bosky wood burning central heating stove and radiators. Retro caravan. Growing our own food and preserving it. Small vineyard, crap wine. :)

More
3 weeks 1 day ago #559432 by Stikkibeek
Replied by Stikkibeek on topic Golden Queen Tomatoes
Thanks Tony, I looked up their catalogues but neighter of those tomatoes are the right size of shape to be the one I need. Like I said they are or were grown around Northland in abundance so someone up there might have seed.

More
1 week 6 days ago #559461 by travelnutt
Replied by travelnutt on topic Golden Queen Tomatoes
Hi please can I ask about the marabella plum??? Could I get get some cutting from a tree please.
Ta heather

More
2 days 23 hours ago #559488 by Stikkibeek
Replied by Stikkibeek on topic Golden Queen Tomatoes
Yes Mirabel plum cuttings are possible, but what area are you? Without the messaging now, I can't put my contact details on line for you, but Kate may be agreable to handle contact if you email her and ask. I have no objection to Kate giving you my email address without posting it online.

Time to create page: 0.130 seconds