What's for dinner in your house ??

More
9 years 6 months ago #498643 by shad297
Last night was French Onion soup with Anadama Bread (got cornmeal, oats and molasses in it). Teen son's current fav soup.
Tonight will be fish, hopefully Cajun style with wedges and broccoli.

Husband, two teenagers, Stanley & Jed the greyhounds, one quail (Hawkefrost), one budgie (Chaos) small productive surburban section.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 5 months ago #499023 by Aria
Tonight was summer! Pan fried terakihi, Caesar salad and oven roasted/herbed wedges.

More
9 years 5 months ago #499029 by Hawkspur
Steak, guacamole. Gone.

More
9 years 5 months ago #499785 by terralee
Coat and cook chicken pieces with fried spud and coleslaw :)
Cheers

Leonie & Zoo!!! :silly: :woohoo:

More
9 years 5 months ago #499800 by shad297
As I'm not working tonight and it is a lovely evening, (therefore I get to eat at a civilised time) we are eating Greek style! hopefully cooked on the BBQ marinating steak (locally farmed) in various mediterranean things, Greek salad, tzatziki, pita bread and guacamole (Mexican I think) with lashings of Australian olive oil everywhere.
Yasas!

Husband, two teenagers, Stanley & Jed the greyhounds, one quail (Hawkefrost), one budgie (Chaos) small productive surburban section.

More
9 years 5 months ago #499938 by terralee
Seeded crumbed fish with mash potatoes,and coleslaw and fresh tomatoes :)
Cheers

More
9 years 5 months ago #500115 by terralee
One of my fav dinners tonight ...egg and breadcrumbed snitzel with chips asparagus and fresh tomatoes ...YUM YUM YUM[^]
Cheers

More
9 years 4 months ago #500432 by Stu_R
Export and also hamburger buns ( fresh :) ) with cheap salmon and mayo and tomato and lettuce :)

5 retired Greyhounds ( Bridgette , Lilly, GoGo,Sam and now Lenny) 15 friendly sheep all of whom are named and come when you call them :) , 2 goats, Mollie and Eee Bee :
Olive trees , .. old bugger doing the best he can with no money or land :)

More
9 years 4 months ago #500590 by rivercottage
Slow roast pork that I actually bought to cut up for chilli (so much tastier than mince) hopefully good crunchy crackling. Mashed potatoes broccoli baby carrots peas. Num.

More
9 years 4 months ago #500664 by Kiwi303
Ice cream.

Well, earlier I had stir fry. Shredded half a BBQ steak worth of old Honey (near 20 year old jersey when she got put down for homekill as too old and tottery to go to the works, but too healthy to just tip in a hole), heated up a teaspoon of LaGanMa fermented black bean and chilli with a dollop of peanut oil in a wok and fried the beef in that and poured in a good helping of cheap pams stir fry mix.

You Live and Learn, or you don't Live Long -anon

More
9 years 4 months ago #500778 by Kiwi303
Half a telegraph cucumber, sliced into chunks, three small tomatoes, quartered, half a wedge of blue cheese. some salt on the veges.

Slice of lollie cake for desert.

Washed down with liu an gua pian.

You Live and Learn, or you don't Live Long -anon

More
9 years 4 months ago #500780 by katieb
creamy tomato pasta bake with muchrooms, onion, homegrown mince, asparagus(possibly last piece), peas, snowpeas, capsicum, red silverbeet & a handful of cherry toms

Animals rule our place... cows, calves, sheep, goats, pigs, horses, donkeys, chickens, ducks... the list goes on
...."lifestyle block like" 25 or so acres around the house attached to a rather large farm with dairy drystock & a 600 cow dairy conversion :)....1500 acres to call home

More
9 years 4 months ago #501137 by terralee
My fav again tonight ...Stuffed snitzel (ham onion cheese tomatoes) place on 1/2 snitzel fold over secure with tooth picks, egg and breadcrumb the parcels ...fry in a little oil in elec frypan ......serve with oven chips ....YUMMY :D
Cheers

More
9 years 4 months ago #501147 by shad297
Greek chicken and veges - yum yum - should've had a green salad with it too but was too tired after work.

More
9 years 4 months ago #501152 by igor
Beans and sausages last night. What the boy called Ultimate Baked Beans, two tins of ordinary baked beans combined with a tin of red kidney beans, a tin of four bean mix, and a good dollop of crushed chilli.

Time to create page: 0.312 seconds