Best Dog

More
9 years 10 months ago #487150 by lars arsbjorn
Replied by lars arsbjorn on topic Best Dog
Sadness prevails environment within family home without canine membership

ha det bra, adjø
Lars

( i am from the Scandinavian my translation poorest in english)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 10 months ago #488294 by kindajojo
Replied by kindajojo on topic Best Dog
So sorry to here about Milo, but he had a wonderful life and you have some fantastic memories...sometime I think we need to have a funeral ...to help with the process..to remember not the passing, but a life well lived and loved .....enjoy your memories.

More
7 years 7 months ago #525216 by chooksnbooks
Replied by chooksnbooks on topic Best Dog
Hello,
I was just reading your story about Milo and was very moved. The way you described him and all the funny little things a dog will do brought him to life.
I am sorry - as I see this was a few years ago - if this brings sad memories. I do not mean to do that.
Thank-you for your lovely story. I am struggling with own old dog...but it's lovely to read a story, written with love and know other people feel the same.

May have got a bit emotional there. Sorry.

C&B

More
7 years 7 months ago #525398 by Geba
Replied by Geba on topic Best Dog
You know what - it's hard to believe Milo has been gone for two years now.

I still look for him every time I open the gate, and I jump every time I see that someone has left the house gate open. It doesn't matter if the gate is open now, because Milo is no longer always lurking, waiting and hoping to skulk out on one of his furtive expeditions, but seeing it standing open really underlines his absence.

One of my summer projects is to build a seat at the top of our place, looking into the northwest, and I'm going to put Milo's ashes under the seat. It's a spot he would have loved.

Still miss my Best Dog :)

Geba

Time to create page: 0.114 seconds