US style policing in Godzone?

More
10 years 7 months ago #468517 by max2
Replied by max2 on topic US style policing in Godzone?

mikethebike;470907 wrote: Swaggie thats my point! the "dick head young adult next door" may or may not be on medication but having a mental health diagnosis if thats what he has, actually makes him more likely to be a victim of crime than a perpetrator of it.

Interesting comment. From my knowledge of this lad (for the sake of using him as an example and I don't want to go on too much about him) he has committed a number of offences in the area that remain unreported as folk have wished to give him ''another chance''.

How could statistics tell me that ''someone like him'' isn't a perpetrator when the crimes haven't been reported to start with? The only form of victimisation is that he isn't being held accountable for his actions.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 7 months ago #468555 by mikethebike
Hey swaggie its late im tired and i agree with your reason for deleting the last thread,
Im sorry if my rant against stigmatism and racism felt like it was directed at you it wasn't. cheers mike

Mike and Suzi living the lifestyle in sunny central hawkes bay, Still loads of animals oh and we still have our Zebra truck.

More
10 years 7 months ago #468562 by max2
Replied by max2 on topic US style policing in Godzone?

mikethebike;470968 wrote: Hey swaggie its late im tired and i agree with your reason for deleting the last thread,
Im sorry if my rant against stigmatism and racism felt like it was directed at you it wasn't. cheers mike

No worries at all Mike, no inference taken at all. :) I enjoy a good discussion. [8D]

I can take or leave most things generally, but last night after posting the other comment I thought to myself geeze what am I doing, its getting a bit close to home to be discussing ''it'' so frankly.

I think I have run my course with the thread and made it plain what I think. Time to move on me thinks. [^] :)

Time to create page: 0.119 seconds