Topic-icon Shearers working in South Auckland?

• Baroque
  • Baroque's Avatar Topic Author
  • valued contributor
  • Arapawa sheep wrangler & spinner of fine wools
  • Thank you received: 29
10 Oct 2018 10:49 #542721 by Baroque

Hi everyone

My normal shearer isn't returning calls and messages (I've been trying to get hold of him since early September) to book in for shearing in November, so I'm possibly going to be looking for a new shearer for my flock of 60+ Arapawas.

Does anyone have contact details for good shearers that work in the south Auckland area?

My sheep are all pretty quiet and well behaved, they'll all be yarded well before shearing so the shearer won't need to round any up and we have good access to power etc if they bring their own mobile plant. Farm access to the sheep yards is excellent for all sizes of vehicles.

I'm more than happy to shear any time either during the week or at weekends as long as it avoids the Clevedon A&P show dates on 17/18 November.

Breeding & training quality Spanish horses - THE horse of Kings! Also breeding Arapawa & Pitt Island sheep.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 70
12 Oct 2018 14:16 #542760 by max2

Try emailing: www.nikaucoopworth.co.nz/clayton-green--welch-shearing.html through the website. Emily sorted someone out to do our sheep although we live a tad closer to them than you do. But its worth a try at least and they are a wonderful family.

#sheshears movie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.200 seconds
Go to top