Register

Topic-icon Land lease- Market gardening and hemp

• Modernframs
  • Modernframs's Avatar Topic Author
  • New lsb member
  • Thank you received: 0
13 Jun 2018 14:11 #540378 by Modernframs

Hi all, Im new to LSB but thought this may be a good place to ask.

I am looking to lease some land, about a hectare worth and was wondering if anyone here would be interested?
The purpose of this would be Hemp and market gardening. But im happy to split them into different sites if need be.

For the Hemp site it cant be visible form the road and needs to be located at least 5km away from a residential zoned area.
For the market gardening i will need access to water, power, and a small shed.

Ideally the block would be as close to wellington as possible.

I will be using organic regenerative practices in all my work and endeavor to add fertility to the land not detract from it. If this sounds like something you are interested in or have any suggestions please fire away.

Pic of last seasons crop for attention.

Attachments:
Last Edit: 13 Jun 2018 14:19 by Modernframs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1
11 Jul 2018 06:08 #540913 by marmella

Sounds like a nice, wellthought, project. I have one or two friends with Land so im gonna ask them. I will come back to you if i talked to them.
Did you consider moving your business to a county where the taxes are a little bit lower? I heard that a lot of people moving their business to Cyprus oder Estonia, because the tax benefits for businesses are huge (check this website for further information). I don't know if this is a possibiliy for you, but if you have questions, I can help you a little bit.

Last Edit: 19 Jul 2018 07:47 by marmella.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.090 seconds
Go to top

Get all the latest news along with practical tips and expert advice.